Diversity is top-of-mind right now.
It should always be.
Continuing from our last two issues, we’ve invited world-leading businesses, clients, and esteemed academics to revisit key themes of dexterity, diversity, and digitisation discussed in issue 4, from the perspective of business in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
With unstoppable change impacting every business—in the last few months and for the foreseeable future—we deepen our exploration into the concept of diversity with a curated collection of relevant, engaging and thought-provoking content related to the world of talent.
In this issue, our featured topics include:
- How to support people with disabilities to thrive at work
- D&I at a crossroads: Exploring the potential and pitfalls of 2020
- Re-energising anti-racism strategy and examining our values
- Moving the dial on diversity and inclusion
- Harnessing social consciousness to enhance culture
- The impact of COVID-19 on the psychology of remote team