How has the shared services field evolved globally, where are the international leaders today, and what does the future hold for this industry?
This paper provides a summary of the key results of top cities for shared services operations globally. It includes a detailed comparative analysis of mature and emerging cities for shared service centres, as well as a further impact analysis focused on technology as a disruptor.
Our research explores:
- Which countries and regions stand out as the best choice for a global shared service centre?
- Asia How do various regions in India compare to China and the Philippines?
- Central & Eastern Europe How will Brexit affect the attractiveness of CEE as a shared service centre destination?
- The Americas North America vs. Latin America - which will come out on top?
- Country Comparisons What do the cost and ease of doing business, infrastructure, and workforce look like in top cities for shared service operations?
- Comparative Analysis by Region What are the overall pros can cons?