The Josh Bersin Company and AMS joined forces to develop The Talent Climate Report. A data driven view of the talent world, understanding how the current global environment is impacting the sourcing, selecting, hiring and retention of key skills for some of the world’s most innovative and impactful organizations.
The global climate is made up of peaks, troughs, turbulence, hot spots and low and high pressures. The interconnecting nature of weather patterns is replicated in the talent pools we see globally. This global Talent Climate is often a bellwether for other changes in the world economy.
It’s clear that in 2023, the Talent Climate is heating up considerably – hiring volumes continue to rise, time to hire is at an all-time high and rhetoric around the importance of career mobility is yet to meet up to the reality. With research showing that only 25% of organizations have a systemic, integrated approach to talent acquisition, what can HR practitioners and business leaders do so they don’t get left out in the cold.
Experts from AMS and The Josh Bersin Company shared early data signals from the upcoming Talent Climate research series. The conversation topics included:
- Highlights of the first round of findings of the Talent Climate series
- Hosted a lively conversation with Talent Acquisition leaders from major companies about their current talent challenges and opportunities
- Further insights into the latest market trends impacting talent and business condition
- Beatriz Rodriguez, Chief Talent and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer at Bayer
- Martin Vergara, Managing Director, Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Morgan Stanley
- Shilpa Shah, Managing Director, Global Resourcing & Talent Deployment, Standard Chartered Bank
- Janet Mertens, SVP of Research, The Josh Bersin Company
- Jim Sykes, Global Managing Director, Client Operations, AMS
This webinar is the first in the research-based event series hosted by AMS. All registrants will receive support resources and reminders about upcoming sessions.