Date and Time
- 18 May, 2023
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM BST
As we navigate the global talent shortage, it's become clear that organisations need to think differently about talent. By prioritising skills over traditional job roles, organisations can reap huge benefits - from increased retention of high performers to improved DEI outcomes and greater productivity.
But this is a significant change for organisations and particularly for Talent Acquisition teams, and practice has some way to go to keep up with the rhetoric.
Experts from AMS shared their insights and opinions on Skill-based Hiring. Discussion topics included:
- The case for change for becoming a skills-based organisation
- What a strategic skills-based TA operating model means for the future of TA
- How TA can enable and drive skills-based approaches in their organisation
- Kate Beach, Global Head of Strategy Consulting, AMS
- Lewis Cohen, Managing Director of Service Development, AMS
- James Marsh, HRreview