Year after year, executives from across the globe attended HRcoreLAB summit with a common purpose; to discuss the current state of the people function and investigate how it can be improved in order to continue to contribute to business success in the future.
The summit brought forward the best speakers from leading organisations to share their knowledge. Case study presentations, Live Q&A and Interactive discussion sessions gave participants the platform to develop a comprehensive overview of the most effective HR strategies used globally.
AMS was delighted to be the diamond partner of this event and delivered two presentations on day one - 20 March at the Recruitment track:
9:30-10:00am CET - Putting Early Careers at the Heart of your Talent Strategy
- Top trends in the early careers talent recruiting market and insights from the student and employer landscape
- How Medtronic scaled up their early careers hiring across EMEA, moving the needle on DE&I, tackling skills shortages and leveraging their AMS partnership
- Modern attraction strategies companies are adopting today – and why more organisations are putting Early Careers at the forefront of their talent strategy
Audrey Amiot, Early Careers Consultant, Medtronic
Nichola Robinson, Client Director, AMS
5:00-5:30pm CET - The Evolving Art of Talent Sourcing at Nestlé
- How Nestlé transformed their recruitment organization and built a robust centre of excellence for talent sourcing and insights in partnership with AMS
- How a flexible and scalable delivery model helps Nestlé meet and anticipate its talent needs
- How insight-led talent acquisition enables better decision making - understanding talent availability and informing location strategy
Guilherme Neves, Head of Sourcing, Nestlé
Charles Atherton, Client Operations Director, AMS