- 10-13 May 2022
AMS was proud to be a Diamond Partner at HR Tech Festival Asia 2022!
The award-winning HR Tech Festival Asia returned both in-person and online with a week-long Festival, brought together the region’s biggest HR community, over 200 global influencers and industry experts to learn, collaborate and inspire.
On 10 May 2022, the long-awaited reunion for the HR community – the first in-person event of the year, took place at Suntec Singapore.
The celebration continued online from 11 – 13 May 2022, featured ASEAN Future of Work Conference, ASEAN Human Development Organisation Summit, Women in HR Technology Conference, HR Leader’s APAC Summit, and more.
- Josh Bersin, Global Industry Expert & CEO, The Josh Bersin Company
- Tam Trang Nguyen, Global Head of Human Resources, Unilever International cum Head of Human Resources, Unilever Asia
- Indranil Roy, Executive Director, Consulting Human Capital Leadership, Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia
Tuesday, May 10, 15:40 – 16:00pm SGT
Solving The Scarce Talent Challenge In APAC
In the face of The Great Resignation, competition for talent is fiercer than before. The APAC region is no exception. Everyone wants the best talent for their organisations, but finding and retaining talent has become more challenging in the past year. How can organisations stand out from the competition, as they vie for the top candidates?
Joy Koh, our Head of Growth and Advisory, APAC and Michael Ulhmann, our Senior Manager, Solution Design Lead APAC, shared real examples and proven strategies to secure the scarce talent your business requires, explored:
- How to assess what talent is scarce and why
- How to put the candidates at the heart of your recruitment process design
- How to tailor and analyse market insights for competitive edge
Wednesday, May 11, 11:30 – 12:45pm SGT
Driving D&I Engagement With Data-Driven, Localised Strategy
Executing a meaningful diversity strategy requires an inclusive and localised approach that’s underpinned with data-driven insight. Real change comes when D&I strategy is supported by the right training, technology, and leadership commitment. While diversity and inclusion can sometimes feel overwhelming due to all the dimensions of diversity and activities that could be addressed, our panel of Tech, TA and D&I leaders explored practical strategies to encourage genuine inclusivity, and help DEI leaders focus and prioritise in ways that are relevant for candidates, employees, your market, and business.
Moderator: Judy Ellis, SVP, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisory, AMS
- Curtis Baker, APAC Regional Inclusion & Diversity and EX Lead, DOW
- Annie Hammer, Head of Technology Advisory, AMS
- Joy Koh, Head of Growth and Advisory, APAC, AMS
- Natalie Tait, APAC Talent Acquisition Executive, Singapore, Bank of America