Date and Time
- 11 May, 2023
200 Aldersgate St, Barbican, London EC1A 4HD
AMS was delighted to sponsor #Firmday London on 11 May. This was an in-person event that brought together leading talent acquisition professionals in the capital city for a day of real-life case studies, live presentations, fresh insights, peer -to-peer networking and round table discussions.
Kevin Short, Head of Growth, AMS delivered a presentation on ‘Reskilling for the Digital Age: Bridging the Talent Gap’. This talk explored the importance of reskilling initiatives in tackling the digital skills gap, and how they can help organisations develop a future-ready workforce.
Other agenda items included:
- Robots, References & Right to Work – Trends in Background Checking
- How to find, attract, and hire ‘diverse’ candidates in a ‘non-diverse’ industry
- Sharing Sodexo’s Secret to Volume Recruitment
- Accessing Refugee Talent with Balfour Beatty
- Hiring Managers; The other half of the capability puzzle