During this event, HR, procurement, and workforce solutions professionals from Fortune 2000 companies across the globe unite to shape the future of our industry.
Whether your programme is new and in search of tools to get started or mature and ready to evolve to the next level, don't miss this opportunity to expand your horizons, forge valuable connections, and evolve your contingent workforce strategy at this dynamic event.
AMS is proud to be a platinum sponsor of the CWS Summit Europe 2024 and host an interactive panel discussion on 'Leveraging Your Contingent Workforce as a Strategic Enabler to Address Wider Workforce Objectives' at 10:00 - 10:45 AM GMT on 22 May.
There is no doubt that talent acquisition is getting harder. While the rate of change in skills and technologies is accelerating, the available workforce is getting smaller. In this context the contingent workforce is becoming critically important, not only to plug short-term talent needs, but to address overarching workforce objectives.
In this session, we will share examples of how organisations are thinking more strategically about their contingent workforce programme to:
- address chronic skills shortages
- create broader talent pools
- contribute to their Social Value and DE&I
- build their employer brand
The 3 key learning points of this session:
- Understand how contingent workforce programmes can be used to address wider workforce objectives
- Learn from the experiences of other organisations who have already put this into practice
- Takeaway practical steps on how you can take a more strategic approach to your contingent workforce programme
If you're a corporate buyer or contingent workforce programme manager and need a complementary pass to join AMS at this event, please contact us.