Catalyst Magazine issue 8
Workforces built for change
Survive or thrive?
Creating a workforce built for change.
If 2020 taught us anything, it’s that it’s even more critical than ever to define what talent means in different, and changing, environments. The latest edition of Catalyst explores the rapidly shifting work landscape and what designing a workforce built for change really means.
Packed with in-depth features and insight, this issue features perspectives from our clients, Baker Hughes, Bristol Myers Squibb, Deloitte, Equinor, Gilead Sciences, Marsh McLennan and Synchrony, alongside inspiring op-eds from leading thinkers across the globe such as Josh Bersin, Margaret Heffernan and Jacob Morgan.
Topics in this issue include:
- Creating business resilience from disruption
- How can CHROs humanise work in the wake of COVID?
- Why resilience comes down to the health of your people
- Putting D&I at the heart of your talent strategy
- Five ways talent acquisition has transformed
- Why future learning must focus on soft skills
To mark AMS’s 2021 rebrand, Catalyst also has a new look and feel, mirroring our new and distinctive visual identity. These changes reflect our ambition to remain at the cutting edge of thinking around talent – meeting the evolving needs of our clients.
We hope you enjoy the issue!