The one constant right now (and always?) is change.
Dexterity is the key to survive and thrive.
Continuing from our last issue, we’ve invited world-leading businesses, clients, and esteemed academics to revisit key themes of dexterity, diversity, and digitisation discussed in issue 4, from the perspective of business in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
With unstoppable change impacting every business—in the last few months and for the foreseeable future—we deepen our exploration into the concept of dexterity with a curated collection of relevant, engaging and thought-provoking content related to the world of talent.
In this issue, our featured topics include:
- Work reimagined: What does it take to build workforce dexterity for the future?
- Reframing talent management as talent liberation
- Saïd Business School: How to re-align your talent in the face of disruption
- Why the time is now for the CHRO
- How a ‘total talent’ approach at Thermo Fisher Scientific is key to long-term success
- What does the rise of the remote worker mean for employer brand?
- Harvard Business School: Why we must invest in curiosity to thrive